- Our Learning
- Curriculum & Assessment
- Physical Education
- Spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils in PE
Spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils in PE
· Respect and empathy during self and peer assessment tasks.
· Encourage the desire to reflect and improve
· Be expressive and creative during composition tasks.
· Appreciate performance qualities
· Encourage originality
· Create a safe environment for self and peer reflection
· Allow opportunity to use effective questioning at all levels.
· High standards of kit, behaviour, effort and achievement and rewarding these.
· Encourage respect for PE and school equipment facilities and care of the learning space (safe and effective setting up and packing away)
· Creating a safe environment of self and peer reflection.
· Demonstrating right and wrong in sports through application of rules and following these.
· Understanding and applying the consequences when their actions are incorrect in sports and activities.
· Regular use of self and peer assessment with different people to experience other opinions and discuss reasons why.
· Work co-operatively with others to improve and achieve
· Develop an understanding of the importance of observation and giving constructive and sensitive feedback to others
· Create a safe environment for peer and group feedback
· Provide opportunities for sports leadership
· Understand how pupils varying backgrounds will affect their response to tasks and giving feedback.
· Develop a willingness to participate and respond to new and different sporting opportunities.