Class 3 2020-21 Miss Woodward
As well as being the Class 3 teacher, Miss Woodward also has the following responsibilities in school: KS2 Lead, Deputy Safeguarding Lead, Maths Lead, Computing Lead, P.E Lead, Science Lead and Educational Visits Coordinator.
Our superb teaching assistant, Miss Moores, works with children in Class 3 every weekday morning. She assists children in lessons as well as leading interventions such as BRP and Precision Teaching.
Class 3 is home to the oldest children in the school - Years 5 and 6. There are currently 27 children in the class. We follow a curriculum cycle over 2 years to ensure continuity and progression for a mixed-aged class. This year, we will be covering Cycle A.
- Children need to wear their P.E Kit to school every Monday and Thursday.
- Swimming will take place each Monday of the autumn term (except for Monday 6th September). Children can wear their P.E kit on their swimming days.
- Labelled water bottles should be in school each day.
- Children in Years 5 and 6 are allowed to bring in a small bag (like a pump bag) to transport their reading book and planner to and from school.
- Children can bring a small, washable pencil case into school with essential stationery items.
Here are some photographs of our lovely classroom:
Here are some useful websites to help with your child's learning: